Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, and tasteless gas which makes it extremely dangerous. CO detectors can protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide gas. Fuel-burning appliances such as oil and gas furnaces, gas water heaters, gas ranges and ovens, gas dryers, gas or kerosene space heaters, fireplaces and wood stoves are all sources of carbon monoxide.
A monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you if high levels of this deadly gas are detected. Local building ordinances require the installation of carbon monoxide detectors in your home. An expert technician from Angel Climatisation Inc., Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning can properly install your CO detector and ensure it’s functioning correctly.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact Angel Climatisation Inc. for more information about individual products and models, to ask any additional questions you might have or to schedule your free no obligation appointment on any new system installations or replacement.
INDOOR AIR CONTROL PRODUCTS OFFERED BY ANGEL CLIMATISATION, INC. FOR RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE
Angel Climatisation Inc., offers a wide range of air quality solutions you can count on for a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
Our typical indoor air quality products include:
- Air Filtration Products / Air Cleaners / Filters – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort and health and to protect furniture and wood floors, reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators / Air Exchangers / Heat Exchangers – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odours by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors / Alarms – To protect your family from this silent killer
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.